THE CANNAFREEZE FREEZE DRYER DIFFERENCE
Preserve more THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, CBC & Terpenes than any other drying method
More potent than traditionally dried and cured products with critical quality distinction.
Allows for a higher retail price point and direct to market benefits vs. traditional practices.
Obtain consistent, reliable results while automating the cannabis drying and curing process.
From start to finish in as little as 24 - 36 hours.
WHY SHOULD I FREEZE DRY MY CANNABIS?
1) The cannabis retains its size, color, and fragrance. this value added product is better looking, better tasting, and more potent.
2) Freeze dried cannabis retains more THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, and CBC than any other drying method.
3) Eliminate the possibility of mold and pest contamination.
4) The process is very sanitary. The chambers, shelving, and trays are food and pharmaceutical grade stainless steel.
5) During the cannabis drying process the product is locked in a sealed container and under vacuum. This provides both odor control and security.
6) The tray racking systems in Cannafreeze freeze dryers are very space efficient.
7) You will obtain consistent, reliable results while automating and fast-tracking the process of curing cannabis.
With over 31 YEARS experience in the field of Botanical Freeze Dryers, the Owner of CANNAFREEZE, is an industry leader & expert. Personal customer service and dependable support are at the center of everything Richard does.
YOU SHOULD BE FREEZE DRYING CANNABIS!
- SAVING YOU TIME & MONEY -
PRESERVING QUALITY WHILE REDUCING DRYING TIME
REGULATORY OVERSIGHT IS COMING.
ARE YOU READY?